[Books] [Coming Soon] [Contests] [Free Stuff] [Links] [Meet Mary] [Newsletter] [New Releases] [Podcasts] [Home]

 

Sunday, March 16, 2008 Sexy Feet - Some Thoughts on Cover Art


I'll admit I find a man's feet sexy. I don't know what it is, but when it comes to guys, I have a bit of a foot fetish. I had a chance to finally pick up this book which was on my TBR pile last night, and I have to admit, it's one of the sexiest covers I've seen in a while. (The inside of the book was pretty darn good too!)
Now don't get me wrong. I love to look at a naked torso, especially with rippling abs. That little muscle indent over the hips is probably my favorite place on a man's body. Jawlines and shoulders (especially on John Barrowman) also get my blood flowing. But feet... I don't know what it is, but they get me every time.
So I found this cover a refreshing change from a shirtless man looking oh-so-tumble-into-bed sexy. And I think it's hot. They're wrapped in bed together, obviously intimate. Who knows what they're doing or where his hands are? It leaves a lot to the imagination and mine is working overtime.
I've seen a lot of covers in my time. Some good. Some bad. But this one, just a couple of pairs of feet.... I really like it.
What do you think?

Posted by Mary Winter :: 5:21 PM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------